DRYNESS

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi girls anyone got this wonderful meno package dry skin dry mouth& dry tongue  dry eyes dry vagina.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have dry eyes for many years...I thought that it was from my contact lenses and too many hours of reading....then gradually dry skin, I thought it was my soap ...then I notice dry and burning vagina sometimes of the month...

​On the contrary I have excessive saliva, especially some hour after eating...

dry throat only occasionally and dry cough...but I have been officially diagnosed with bile reflux and I know it is due to this

• Posted

Girl dry everything!!!  My face feels like SANDPAPER!
  • Posted

Yes!! Using Estrada for vagina. But once I started the bio identical hormones I done need it. Itchy irritating spots on my body. Extremely dry hands.  Get dehydrated quickley, easily and often. takes a ton of water to stop the dry mout and tongue. I just keep thick moisturizer on me and drink as much water as I can. I also teach exercise and workout everyday pretty intensely. So I drink as much water as I can. I would advise using moisture drops in your eyes.  Hope this helps. Take care!
  • Posted

Dry eyes come and go, so does the dry mouth. As for the vaginal dryness, I'm dating someone but we haven't gotten to the intimacy part of our relationship yet(it's very new). But I'm not worried, My Gyno told me to use Replens if I have a problem with vaginal dryness.

• Posted

Hi! I have all those symptoms - the thing I hate most is dry mouth.  I'm really good at drinking water!  My eyes are less tolerant to my contact lenses and sex is a no no without baby oil!  Started HRT 2 weeks ago so hoping things will gradually improve!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.