Dryness is driving me round the twist but doc makes me feel like a time waster 😢

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 38 and have had vaginal dryness since coming off the pill last year. Progressively gotten worse and now I am using Rep lens as it's so uncomfortable. 

Been to docs. Had umpteen blood  tests nut nothing showing up. My oestrogen levels are actually on the high side.

So if it's not hormonal what is it?

Anyone else had similar?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi

we are just talking about this on other post 

best you look on there 

jay x

• Posted

Hi 

replens isnt nice, it goes all white and goey..

look at Premeno duo ovules from stress no more uk site ..

they are very good, not messy 

jay x

• Posted

I am really struggling to use this forum. Maybe it's not phone friendly but can't find another post.

Do you need an applicator with the capsules or is it included? 

• Posted

Hi fi

dont worry, i will explain about them..

i have dryness but i am post menopause .. ( age 50) i tried the replens and found it quite revolting..

premeno duo ovules are lovely, and they are ovules and you just guide them in with your finger as high as you can, at bedtime..

also if you need abit of assistance for intimate moments look at the Pjur woman glide .. Thats good too..

i have tried many and these two in my opinion are the best, 

premeno duo ovules have a dual effect, they moisturise and also keep the vagina healthy against thrush and BV etc ..

also, if you suffer alot, get some eco care vaginal PH testers home testers from amazon uk or ebay, vaginal PH should be 4 - 4.5 if higher its possible BV is present, thats causes soreness but not always the odour.

jay x

• Posted

Thanks Jay. Those ovulation are great. So much better than the cream.  
    • Posted

Hi Fi

the premeno Duo Ovules are great arent they 😃

no mess like the other things we talked about ..

have a good day 

jay x

• Posted

I have used pjur med premium glide and it is the best.  Other lubricants are messy and short acting.  This one is easy to use and keeps you really comfortable during intercourse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.