due to vaginal infection, it burns to pee and i cant take it anymore

Posted , 2 users are following.

i spent friday-sunday in and out of hospital. one of the doctors diagnosed me with herpes but by the look of the sores, swelling, and other symptoms me and my boyfriend’s family did not agree. we went to another hospital where a very sweet doctor told me the only way it could be herpes was if it was a string of it (so basically it could have been shingles on my vagina) but after testing it looks like just a skin infection. it is by far the most pain i have ever experienced in my life.

at the beginning, it didnt hurt as bad to pee, but today and yesterday it has been absolutely unbearable (to the point where i’m screaming at the top of my lungs every time i pee). i read on a herpes forum that if you pour warm water on your vagina as you pee, it helps dilute the pee and bring down the pain.

it kind of helps. it doesnt help the sores on the inside or this one very specific and evil sore. so even with that, im screaming every time i pee and holding it until im crying from the pain of a full bladder.

please, PLEASE help me. i dont know how long it will take this infection to heal and i cant handle the pain anymore. i tried earlier and could only bare through a small amount of it so i still have to and i cant hold it much longer. please help me.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

As I know, one of the main causes for pain and a burning sensation during urination is a sexually transmitted disease. Have you had unprotected sex recently? Pain, swelling and sores- your condition really resembles herpes. If you insist it's just a skin infection like vaginal yeast infection, you can try some home remedies below:

- Unsweetened yogurt. Dip a tampon in yogurt and then insert it in the vagina for 2 hours. Do this 2 times a day.

- Cranberries. Drink unsweetened cranberry juice several times a day. (You can also take cranberry tablets).

Hope that these remedies can help you. If your symptoms keep persisting, discuss with your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.