Dull Pain Behind Bottom Right of Rib Cage

Posted , 5 users are following.

For a few years I have been having a Dull Pain Behind Bottom Right of Rib Cage.  It feels like one of my organs is swollen / blown up, but when I feel that area I cannot feel anything enlarged.  The pain comes and goes.  Its not really painful but more uncomftable.

I thought I had a gluten allergy but I went for a test and it showed I did not have an allergy to gluten. I also had another blood test which showed no issues with my organs.

10 days ago I had a large lunch where I ate a lot of meat and after that the dull pain got a lot worse.  I guess it was because my body was having a hard time digesting all the meat I ate? 

A few weeks ago I ate a bowl of bran flakes and shortly after I had the worse pain Behind Bottom Right of Rib Cage (This is why I thought it was gluten)

I also randomly get the below symptons which I think are related

-Tiredness

-Bloating after eating

-bubbles in throat

I am going back to the doctors to ask for more help but was wondering if anyone here had any advise

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Gallbladder...get it checked...maybe stones..maybe chronic issue.

Best of luck

• Posted

It could also be acid reflux or bad indigestion and gas. I have the same symptoms and I am being treated for acid reflux with nexium. It seems to help with the pressure below my breastbone but I still have the lump in my throat and occasional heartburn. Taking a good probiotic seems to help as well. Good luck and I hope that you get it figured out soon. 
  • Posted

Try and get your doctor to do an upper endoscopy see if you have gallstones I have gallstones I've had for years so they won't remove them until I have gallstone attacks isn't that crazy and watch the foods you eat the spicy foods but I would get the upper GI done

• Posted

Your symptoms sound like you might have gall stones. I had some of your symptoms and it was just that. If the stones are not obstructing you might try apple cider vinegar with the mother for a few weeks and cut the greasy foods for now. This natural remedy could only help you so try it and see. Twice a day for 4 weeks. Let us know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.