Dull pains in right side for 4 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Really stressing me out. No other symptoms. Had bloods awaiting scan.. as my name suggests im panicking as dont know what it is.i have had 2 sections last one being 7 years ago and i got a knock where my stitches would have been. Could i have damaged something. Pain goes in to lower back also. Like a dull stitch. Anyone experience this.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Is the pain in the upper or lower quadrant? You said you had 2 sections, where were they taken, I’m assuming the right side? 
    • Posted

the pain kinda moves but mostly on right side and low down and my stitches were across the middle lower abdomen
    • Posted

Have you had ur appendix out? That could be it, but if it’s gone then it could be the gallbladder.

• Posted

I have a pelv ultrasound

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.