Duloxetine - How long does it take to treat GAD?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking Duloxetine, 90 mg for 4 weeks. I started it at 20 mg four months ago and increased to 30 mg, 60 mg, and now 90 mg. I still have anxiety symptoms daily. If Duloxetine helped your anxiety, how long did you feel back to normal since you started the Duloxetine? and what dosage?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

duloxetine is poison A pill is going to help your anxiety you need too find out what causes your anxiety and then work on it. FOR me CbT DbT And mindfulness for chronic pain. USE coping skills. I JUST saw un you tube one dr say avoid duloxetine if you have crps after 6 weeks on duloxetine my liver AlT WENT TO 700. Im in constant pain im seeing e my doctor tomorrow and see if he can prescribe me LDNIVE basically eliminated my low mood with changing thiughts and behaviours and stay in the wise mind territory. I suffer everyday with pain but now i have a better understanding of it and what to do its all to do with brain your gut and nervous system its about calming it down

• Posted

I feel better after started the Duloxetine. They said I should be patient, I want to know when I will be back to normal. I have to take medication, I need to get better fast because I need to work and make money. I don't worry anything, just chemical in my brain is imbalanced.

• Posted

id be asking for something to increase dopemine DULOXETINE you should feel better in one month should

make you calmerits the wrong drug of choice DRS just gamble with patient you need to do homework...if you continue with duloxetine i say get your liver AlT checked out once you discontinue use of this drug its madness with its withdrawl symptons id check your vitamin D LEVELS TOO try breathing technics also box breathing and stay away from stress and negativity.

• Posted

stop worrying enjoy life stop chasing money and the stress pull back i did i go into nature listen to the birds chirp...travel the narrow path that many havent....ONCE YOU DO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND the passage from matthew ...IF YOU KEEP WORRYING without changing your thoughts and behaviours you will never recover and no drug will help you you will only get worst which can lead to panic attacks its not easy CbT and DbT Ii takes weeks before you start undertanding it

• Posted

Jan, thank you for your advice.

I just wanted to ask people who got back to "normal" because of taking Cymbalta, how long and dosages. I am just impatient.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.