Duloxetine Withdrawl. Will it pass?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Due to my pharmacist being an idiot I have been without my medication for around 4 days now I've been having the worst withdrawal. my dosage is 1 x 60mgs a day

I will be getting my medication tomorrow and I was wondering when the withdrawal will pass once I start taking my meds again?

This medication has the worst withdrawal.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry that happened! it should go away in a day after you start. The problem with Cymbalta is its in and out of your system too fast, therefore it has terrible withdrawal issues. If its been only 4 days, you should be fine going straight back on 60mg. Good Luck! I will keep you in my prayers.

• Posted

Hi, yes I think you will start to feel better very soon after you start taking Duloxitine again. I stopped taking it because I read on here somewhere that it puts weight on you. I was off it for about 3 weeks or more but during that time I was teary, snappy and my partner and I were always arguing. I didn't think it was to do with being off Duloxitine but I did think that I wouldn't normally be like that. So I started taking it again and very quickly back to my normal self, thank goodness. So get those tablets down you and you will be right as rain in no time. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.