Duodenal erosions

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello ! 

Im in serious worry about my health and thought maybe someone could help me please. I had an encounter with black mold years ago in my previous home and have dealt with chronic inflammatory response syndrome, skin tingling and some brain fog ever since. I recently had a stressful period in my life, used too many NSAIDs and developed some erosions in my duodenum which were found through endoscopy. I have had nausea and weird dull pains under my right rib cage for close to 2 months now. At the moment im taking Nexium 40mg and it seems to alleviate the symptoms, but wont clear them out totally. Sometimes I feel the pain more than other days. Im wondering if the chronic inflammatory response syndrome and mycotoxins prolong the healing process or prevent it from healing ? I have tested negative for all the other parasites and helicobacter. 

Im really desperate and would like my normal life back.

I wonder if I would order zinc carnosine and GI Regenerate would they get rid of erosions ?

Dont know if the GI Regenerate thing is fake or not cause it actually seems to have 22 patents aswell. 

I would be grateful for any suggestions or help ! smile 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have used zinc carnos.... slipery elm.... L-glutamine .. magnesium tablets.licorice tablets..mastic gum.. none of them did any improvement for me if not making it worse.... i used them for over 4 month period...

I have gastritis /duodenitis

Some people swore by it... i dont...

Try green tea... extra virgin olive oil....

Turmeric works extremely well for digestive issues..

But everyone is different.what works for me may not be doing anything to you... its more like trial and error..

L-glutamane or glutamine pure powder would be something i would recommend for you to start with...it coats the walls and helps to recover... but again the same.... it may not work... it may...

Best of luck

• Posted

Thanks for the reply !

Going to try them out !

So far I have drank cabbage juice which has the glutamine inside for 5 days, but dont notice much difference unfortunately. Going to try drinking it with the Nexium course for upcoming weeks, hopefully it cures the erosions alongside with Nexium.

My symptoms besides the pain is a feeling of weakness and slight nausea. I also dont get  a good sleep, about 6 hours a day and wake up tired. 

Do you also have erosions with the duodenitis/gastritis problem ? 

https://www.upload.ee/image/8388044/20180429_150342_2-3.jpg

I wonder how serious they are ? Dr said that they can be cured within 1-2 months, I really hope it works out and that the chronic inflammatory response syndrome doesnt play any effect on it. I guess even small amounts of alcohol, coffee are not allowed anymore too ? 

• Posted

Was duodenitis or gastritis mentioned?
    • Posted

I think duodenitis was mentioned.  I havent had it before, I think it was brought on by the NSAID consuming 2 months ago. I also had long pauses between meals, smoked alot of cigarettes and had 3-4 cups of coffee in a day. Im working as a taxi driver and doing an ecommerce store aswell besides the main job, been quite stressful lately schedulewise. Its just weird that it hasnt cleared up yet, im thinking maybe the chronic inflammatory response syndrome plays a part in this, even though the wounds should still heal I think. Or maybe the constant driving every day creates stress for the body and dont let it rest for the raw parts to heal ? Havent touched coffee, cigarettes and booze for a month. 
    • Posted

Any update on your condition? still nauseous? have you recovered?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.