duodentis + GERD/LERD besides treatment it doesn't improve;/

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I have diagnosed GERD or more LERD + duodentis + oesophagitis + weak esophageal sphincter muscles during gastroscopy . Helicobakter has been excluded by gastroscopy and blood tests. I had also big issues with my intestines even 6-8 bowels movements per day. Commonly 4-5. After I've started to take probiotics (plantarum) and resign from milk and milk products It's better now 1-2 bowel movements. No intestines colics almost no intenstine pain.

About IPP drugs:

I was taking IPP drugs:

• 3 months omeoprazole - it was even worse
  • 1 week nolpaza - worse than before taking it
  • 3 weeks dexilant - no change

I had 5 doctor's appointments till now (2 gastroenterologists), all of these doctors were prescribing IPP drugs besides the fact they was not working for me. I've started to make plenty of blood/urine tests. Tests which I've made till today:

1. parasites - lamblia, human worm - both negative.
  2. celiac disease - negative
  3. food allergies (made from blood) (30 pathogens) meets/milk/vegtables/fruits... - all negative
  4. urine test - all ok
  5. blood morphology - all besides increased lymphocytes (50,1%) ok
  6. potassium, sodium, cholesterol, triglycerides, cholesterol HDL, cholesterol LDL, glucose, ASPAT, ALAT, GGTP, creatinine, uric acid, magnesium, calcium - ALL OK
  7. TSH3, FT3, FT4 insulin, vitamin B12, homocysteine - ALL OK
  8. Vitamin D 25(OH) metabolite - too low - 41.1 ng/ml
  9. DAO enzyme - norm is 3-10 and I had 13 so it was too high but I don't know if it's not ok.

I have sedentery work, I'm UNDERWEIGHT - bmi about 17,5! I'm 33. I have not very stressful job. I need to admit that I'm not doing any excercises now due to this disease. I'm also allergic - Inhaled Allergy - dust, mites, grass pollen but I can live now almost without histamine-blocking pills - I've made desensitization about 20 years ago (mits,dust,grass pollen) and now it's better. In the past I was also suffering very frequently from pneumonia, bronchitis, phyrangitis and I was taking many antibiotics with very little probiotics support so maybe it was the cause that my intestine was not in good shape.

My questions are:

1. Could it be that duodentis and in turn LERG is due to antibiotics which I was taking in the past and bad intenstines shape?
  2. Could it be that LERD is caused by duodentis?
  3. Are there any other (blood/urine/stool) examinations which I can take to find the cause of duodentis and finaly cause of LERD/GERD?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've completely forgot about symptoms:)

• sore throat,
    • hoarseness,
    • very often throat infections,
    • before I've switched to not eating after 8pm I had night sweats, pains under the chest bridge in the morning.
  • Posted

Ask your doctor to explain your stomach problems to you and tell him that the medications are making you worse and not relieving your symptoms and request something different. Don't worry about the cause, simply concentrate on getting a medication that works for you.

• Posted

I don't want to take pills again without finding the real cause. I know that it's possible to find it. For example I know that one person has histamine intolerance and has the same issues. Ipp drugs was not working - diet was also not working and it lasted 20 years till dao enzime test!:) Is there anyone who can suggest the root cause?;)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.