Durolane injection

Posted , 3 users are following.

had my first Durolane injection today, did not know I was suppose to rest for 48 hours and went grocery shopping now I am in alot if pain. is this normal or should I be worried? I have had cortisone injections before and went shopping but was ok. Can anyone help me out with what I should do? thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

I just had two Durolane injections last week. I did the same thing you did and thought all I had to do was avoid sports or high impact activities. I've had a bad time with it. How are you now?

• Posted

I was about to have Duralane injections but then after reviews didn't go for it. I have heard that it actually gives more pain.

Hope it gets better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.