Dwp and "pip"

Posted , 3 users are following.

not best pleased, have anxiety, depression and ocd. I applied for "pip" march time, got turned down on the first one. So I went against the decision and put in a reconsideration.

today I have received a response and have been turned Dow a second time. Reading the decision makers comments, do they listen at the other end of the phone, I don't think so. Absolutely livid tonight and makes me feel like depressionand other symptoms along with this is nothing. 

What at do I do next ? 3rd time lucky 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Michelle, not sure what DWP or PIP is....is it like social security disability?

If it's not then apply for that. I had a friend that had to get a lawyer & he got him SSD

• Posted

Pip is the personal independence payment. That I was advised to apply for by a professional at the surgery.  What is sad ? Please 

• Posted

Social Security Disability.

For people with physical or mental disabilitys.

I heard it's easier to get for mental disabilitys than physical.

• Posted

There are usually talk to you and explain for free lawyers. These lawyers are usually listed in want ads or probably on line

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.