Dwp phone call after pip tribunal

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I had pip tribunal on 27th may, I won, dwp rung me on Tuesday n said they needed more information so they could look at the arrears on the claim, they asked if id been in prison, hospital or abroad since my claim, n asked for my bank details. Has anybody else had this? Does it mean there not appealing against tribunal decision? I didn't think they'd look at it til the 28 day period is over, any advice would be appreciated. Thank-you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

When I was reinstated for Pips by a paper reconsideration  last week that was done by the Tribunal. They rang me to check all these things before they paid me in arrears. Also due to the Pips reinstatement I got a top up from ESA as I am in the support group. And have two depensdents under 18

• Posted

How long did it take them to pay you? Did you get a text before you was paid? I applied back in July so it's been quite a while. I can't get esa or anything as my partner works

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.