DWP slow or what

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just a rant

I tried ringing  DWP at 5.30 to ask them about a payment they are putting in my bank tomorrow and I don't know what it's for and they had still not answered it at 6 and they close at 6.

I know they are slow to answer but that is blooming ridiculous rolleyes

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

They are so slow - all you can do is check your account tomorrow and then call them if what you were expecting hasn't been paid.  I too am in a predicament.... just been notified that I have been awarded pip but do not yet know when my dla will stop and pip will take over.  I have heard that their letters do not explain it in the 'easiest of ways to understand' so I am not expecting to be able to understand their jargon - just like you.  Hopefully they will pay you correctly though - good luck!

• Posted

How long have you been waiting for a decision? I should hopefully hear back soon
    • Posted

No it's an unexpected payment for ESA and I don't know what it's for and I got my DLA yesterday so I think the PIP wil start next month

• Posted

I was told 6 1/2 weeks following my assessment.
  • Posted

Does any 1 know how long DWP take to pay back pay in your account? I phoned to today for awarded severe disability premium but they haven't said the payments been made they just said give 10 working days..

Thanks

• Posted

It's normally once a month on a Tuesday.that's when I receive mine

• Posted

What do you mean? You recieve severe disability premium you get that every time you get your esa. My question Was has anyone received back pay of severe disability premium and how long.

Thank u

• Posted

Hahaha exactly the same thing with me, rang at half 5, on hold till after 6 then "sorry our offices are now closed".

except mine was on a friday and i had to wait all weekend before i could ring them up again.

Gutted.

x

• Posted

Yeah I will have another go tomorrow at least I think it's free minutes on my mobile at least I hope so

I hate having to ring themfrown

• Posted

I was on the phone to them for almost 45 minutes one day.  The music they play and that woman who keeps coming on with her speech about being very busy is such a wind up argggh
    • Posted

Hi sukes 

yeah I know I'm trying to ring em again so listening to it now.  I thought it might not be as bad at this time it drives you crackers.eek

• Posted

Oh crumbs good luck Nicolette, I hope they don't cut you off again. frown

• Posted

Yeah I finally got through after 30 mins and have posted the results in a new discussion honestlythey are so slow at everything and that music is the most annoying music they could have found.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.