Dying from no sleep

Posted , 2 users are following.

6 months ago i had been dealing with getting sick from binge eating. it was nausea and vomiting and i lost my ability to eat. a few weeks later i had a weird feeling like my body was weightless and i started panicking that i was going to die. after that later that night i lost my ability to sleep. i try and try but i can never reach restorative sleep. i went for a sleep study after i developed essential tremors from sleep deprivation and they told me i have severe sleep disordered breathing. i was set up with a cpap and ive been using it for a week now. i had been taking ambien and trazadone because nothing else will work to get me to sleep. mirtazepine does nothing clonopin does nothing. etc... i do not sleep and havent slept well for 6 months and my body is starting to i feel fall apart. eczema that doesnt go away. headaches ear infections mouth sores. digestion problems. bowel movement problems. i attempt to sleep then ill start feeling weird like my brain doesnt know what to do then ill wake back up having a tremor with my heart racing. im at my wits end back and fourth with my doctor i dont know what else to do. im 28 years old and convinced im going to die.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.