Dysautonomia/Pots - Feel SOOOO stimulated yet Fatigued, is this right?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'll keep this brief. I've been searching for 2 going on 3 years, I have a list of symptoms, 40/40 for POTS, waiting to hear on that, Dysautonomia is also close, my main question is: 

I was hospitalised for 9 days with no sleep, when tablets get me to sleep I wake up WIRED and shaking, with anxiety and all the that. 

Anyone with either feel STIMULATED/WIRED like really extreme, to the point my brain feels electric? my mood doesn't change with this, but my actions and I feel kinda out of it, like my eyes are coming out of my head. I haven't found too much on this area, this is my main concern, pots did have a 'feeling wired' on the symptoms.. this sums me up 24/7 yet I have huge fatigue... sounds like polar opposites I know. 

any thoughts, greatly appreciated! (seeing a neurologist january) 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

could be autonomic dysfunction, get heart problems ruled out first then push for autonomic testing , could also be a error with one of your glands

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.