Dyshidrotic eczema products that help me

Posted , 1 user is following.

After months of using Gladskin, my eczema almost disappeared except for a tiny patch on my ankle. Then Spring arrived and oh my good dear god, I literally woke up with eczema all over my body. I bought more gladskin, Moo Goo moisturiser, antihistamines, light steroid cream for my face, probiotics and I started taking a few potassium permanagate foot baths. I felt awful and uncomfortable and my sleep was affected. Recently I swapped my Moo Goo moisturiser ecezema to Moo Goo Udder Cream. When I put it on, I felt relief instantly on my raw skin. After two days my eczema is disappearing and doesn't itch anymore. I'm still taking antihistamines, Probiotics and using Gladskin. The cream feels silky and smells good. I hoping that this really works and next spring I'm prepared!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.