e Chest pain????

Posted , 6 users are following.

Do any of you ladies get chest pain a week before period and during period it gets worse and then lets up when over???This last period i had was by far the worst for this...Ive been to heart Dr and they said im fine but i wonder if its caused from getting boobs done and muscles are still a tad tender so hormones just make muscles sore...My chest hurt so bad all i could do is sit on couch and was just worn out...then anxiety plays its role....uuuggghhh

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Anxieties does play a big role in it never had chest pain had the palpitations and anxieties but never chest pain I have not had my period since last year 
  • Posted

I am having bad indigestion and chest pain today as well...along with muscle aches and bad cramps..I feel your pain...and the headaches never quit...feel like Im falling apart...Im 41..to young to feel like this!! Havent had a period since oct.
    • Posted

I have not had a period since last year and I'm 46. You are not too young it can happen at any age even in the 30s. Stress has a big factor in this and check to see if your thyroid is low. That can be the cause.
  • Posted

Yes I get this too. It is scary because you think it's your heart. I went to ER and had tests run on me and everything was normal. What I have decided is that all of these symptoms are hormonal related and as scary and sometimes annoying as they may be, I'm not going to worry myself into a nervous wreck. That really makes things worse. If for the most part we know we have had no major or outstanding health issues, then all of this must be peri. Especially when you go to the doctor /Er and everything is normal. Let's try to make ourselves as comfortable as we possibly can under tbe circumstances and ride it out.

Hugs to you dear,

Sharlene 

• Posted

Laurie,

Yes I do get chest pain right before indigestion sets in. I too went to ER only to be told it's not my heart...good thing for sure but it is scary enough to bring on anxiety which can cause chest pain as well.

• Posted

Yes! I get horrendous palpitations with chest pain and anxiety. I've taken on board a lot of advice on here and Ive been on a supplement which includes b6 and b12 which alongside omega fish capsules has improved symptoms slightly.  It's trial and error, I would still get checked out though mine were benign palps but it took ECG to confirm that x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.