E Coli Gone💯

Posted , 12 users are following.

I have been battling for 2 years and 7 months. I’ve went to 9 Professionals that have told me I was Perfectly fine. No chronic diseases,no viruses,just BV and I knew God didnt mean for me to suffer any Longer. I’ve cried with my Sistas online and Now I am Crying typing every step I took in my research with you all to find IS A CURE. I went to the dr in febraury 2018 becaus ethe discharge was still present she gave me a shot of Roshea(misspelled) first time I ever got a shot, and Ampicillin. It was sent to 2 separate pharmacies so I got them both. I started taking them orally and vaginalky(opening the pill) adding it with Cipro I ordered online because my OB doesn’t like Cipro. I walked in Faith after 2 weeks it was irritated and sore to touch. I panicked and started using Monistat and Vaginal Probiotic Suppositories. I was taking. D Mannose orally it kills E Coli and preobiotics and Probiotics orally. After 3 days the pain went away. I thought I saw the discharge so I purchased Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories at Walmart they have a line called Queen V (also the brand of D Mannose) I was doing so musk had research one night I was watching Jurassic Park and I heard them talking about L-Lysine researches it and it’s an Ammino Acid that heals lips like for Cold Sores...I was like ok the Vagina is a lip. I don’t have any cold sores but this is hurting and I will try anything at this point. It said use it only for 9-14 days can’t have too much in the body. So I said I’m going to use it vaginally because my vagina walls are coated with this bacteria that no professional knows how to cure;it’s me and God at this point. I am crying and depressed. I used Lysine 100 dietary supplement vaginally with Boric Acid Vaginally 5 days. I started to see a little pink blood the 5th day and freaked out. I ran to walmart bought Monistat and in 3 days no pink blood it went away like day 2 none on the pad none when I used the bathroom.  I started using Vaginal Suppositories at walmart for 10 bucks they insert really easy at night. I waited 2 weeks and started exercising and drinking water l, tea and everything healthy for my body Chia Seeds,fennel,turmeric,bay leaves, in my Black tea. From May to July I prayed and waiting on God to heal me. I always have normal periods from3-5 days. I started using Organic Coconut Vaginally for 5 days and went for my Pap I told my dr I was sore,she said I had no discharge and she saw nothing abnormal. I asked for Clyndamycin and Z Pack to use just in case but after I picked it up from Walmart today,the nurse called and said all of my test results are Negative. No E Coli,no Yeast,No Gardenella,No strep , my vagina is balanced,my Pap is Normal and God is good his mercy endures forever. I pray that everyone tries something outside of Antibiotics. We gotta test the waters to get this bacteria out of our body. This is the first night I am sleeping with no pad. I’ve cried so many restless night burning inside and sad that my Life would Never be the same. God meant for me to go through this with you and for Us to Win together. I really do not care if I ever have sex. I just prayed for a healthy vagina and life with my children. Sistas we can win this...I didn’t care how much money I spent I really just wanted my health back. Lysine is at Walmart for 3 bucks and Boric acid Vaginal Suppositories D-Mannose Prebiotics and Probiotics it worked for me and We can be Free of this bacteria forever. Peace and Love 🙏🏽💓

3 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

So encouraging I am so happy for you! Can i ask how you inserted the boric acid without it getting lost?
    • Posted

They have a Queen V- Heal your Vagina line at Walmart it comes in Capsules. I bought Monistat years cream that comes with 7 day plungers. I always keep the last plunger clean it well and put it in my Medicine drawer since I been battling with this for 2 years 7 months. I use L-Lysine Vaginally with Boric Acid Suppositories Vaginally 5 days together alternating for 4 days the 5th day together. It bled a little and I used my Monistat to heal it. Waited 2 mo the went to the doctor feeling sore still but a little better;she prescribed Z Pack 5 days and Clindamycin for 7 days. I decided to use it regardless to finish it even though my tests are negative. I am healed by my Scientific Experiment. L-Lysine is an Ammino Acid and Boric Acid together to burn it out of the vaginal cavity. 
  • Posted

Love you sis, God has the last say so ! Bless you 🙏🏿

• Posted

That’s right I prayed all night to God and I started experimenting because I’ve been to 9 doctors 7 OB and 2 PA and my Medical Doctor. They were baffled everyone said they’ve never seen a woman with no issues,but my ph is a little thrower off but it’s normal. I prayed to God for a cure and please walk in Faith and end the vicious cycle. It is a plague to have your vagina discharging heaviness, pain ,soreness and nothing works then a dr look at you like you crazy. I will never have sex again. I am Good. Willful sinning is t for me and I’m raising my kids divorced and thanking God every day for my healthy vagina back
    • Posted

Love you and ALL MY SISTAS GOD GOT BETTER THINGS FOR US IN JESUS NAME🙏🏽

• Posted

How long have you been bv free?
    • Posted

7 days...I went to the dr a week ago after 2 years and 7 months of positive E. coli in my vagina;not any left in there now and I refuse to have sex again because the plague is over thank you God Jesus and Holy Spirit 
  • Edited

God Bless you, this entire ordeal can be so depressing for anyone. I thank you for sharing and letting is know that there is hope and to have faith that this too shall pass.

With me my only symptom is the uncomfortable burning...i will definitely look into your suggestions....again thank you

• Edited

I had burning for 2 years and 7 months it went so long that I almost forgot it and it became a part of my DNA. I was scared and terrified because I lost my dad to cancer. This plague can be ended we gotta fight nobody should have to live with it. When it began I could feel something moving inside me and I bleached everything I wouldn’t let my kids use my bathroom. I do not wish this mess on anyone. I did not know it even existed until it wouldn’t go away for me and I have seen 9 OB GYN and 3PA’s and 1 Medical Doctor. One doctor told me to keep having sexual and not to break up with my boyfriend just live with it...God does not mean for us to suffer and be ok. I pray your burning stop. In Jesus name
    • Posted

Quick question. What kinda llysine did u use? Like the pill form ? What brand?
    • Posted

I bought the pill form at Walmart it’s like 3 bucks 
    • Posted

I just bought the Walmart brand it’s called Spring Valley L-Lysine 1000 mg

• Posted

Congrats! I had e-coli for almost a year. It just takes over your life. Doctors don't seem to get that

• Posted

You free of this demon too ...thank God for Jesus because the drs seem to get frustrated and thinks this is nothing. I couldn’t believe how many of Us are suffering until I took action and started the experiment of my lifetime God bless you All💓

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.