E coli in urine

Posted , 4 users are following.

I don't have any infection symptoms just testicular pain since 8 months ..now doctor prescribed me antibiotics for one month ? Is e coli curable ? How long it will take to completely cure it ? I heard it usually recur ? Plz help ? Have anyone suffered from it?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Get a urine culture and routine test done to see for any bacteria and for which antibiotic it is sensitive too.

Don't take antibiotic if you are not sure if the infection.

• Posted

Yes it is definitely curable dear.

Check in the report for which antibiotic it has maximum sensitivity and take that to kill it.

• Posted

Can i cause testicular pain because i am suffering from testicular pain since 8 months ?
    • Posted

And my testicular pain always reduce after taking antibiotics
    • Posted

After taking antibiotics your infection have not cleared?

Also is there any burning at the penis tip after urination?

• Posted

No burning . I took antibiotics for one week but that was different. Now doctor gave ciprofloxacin after urine culture . But literally there are no symptoms of burning . He said the testicle pain is because of ecoli.
    • Posted

Cipro is a very strong antibiotic. Kindly take it with care. Don't drink milk just after taking this medicine. Read about it online.

• Posted

How long i have to take it ? Will it kill e coli? I heard the e coli infections can recur ?
    • Posted

Im in so much stress ? Bcz i read on google that it recurr
    • Posted

No it doesn't recur dude. I had it and I am free from it since 5 months now.

• Posted

Happy to hear that dude .. i was worring about that .. how long you took anti biotics

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.