E S A EXAM

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well nearly 5 weeks since I had my esa medical so the dreaded Brown letter came in yesterday. Result was kept on esa support group I had a feeling when the doctor never gave me a physical exam so good result still not got the docs report but doesn't matter now so 1 down 1 to go my pip result which I don't think av got but got the main 1 yehaa

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Great news Dru, well done. Let me know when you get the PIP decision. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
    • Posted

Thanks Denise pip result should not b far away that's 4 weeks but not building my hopes up but u can never tell x😁😂🤣🤓🤡🤠

• Posted

Did you ring to ask for a copy of the assessment report? This will tell you what the decision will most likely be.
  • Posted

Great news on getting Esa support group, how long were you awarded?

Thanks Twiglet,

• Posted

ESA award letters never ever state how long the award is for, this is because they can re-assess you at any time. Claimants need to ring ESA if they want to know how long the award is for.
    • Posted

Thanks twiglet I don't know al look at the form when I get home I never knew there was a date on it I just looked at result and put it in the drawer.so now am curious I hope it's 4 life coz I can't get better only worse.

• Posted

Hi Dru, It won't tell you on the award letter how long the ESA award is for. If you want to know then you'll need to ring them and ask.

• Posted

I looked Denise it doesn't ur right.no I won't b ringing them.but I rang about my pip that's 4 weeks the operator said new evidence came in but not from me i gave everything at my assessment so I don't no what she is talking about al ring them next week 😀🤠

• Posted

They could have contacted someone from your list of contacts. This is very rare but it can and does happen. They contacted 2 people from my daughters contacts but they rang them for confirmation, rather than send for the evidence.

Hopefully not too long now.

• Posted

Aye don't know Denise the lassie didn't seem 2 clued up took me ages 2 get away from her she kept repeating herself repeating herself🤤

• Posted

Dru, you were talking to someone from DWP 9 times out of 10 they aren't very clued up. They basically read from a computer screen and most of them have no idea what they're talking about.

Yes, i only ever speak the truth, you should know me by now. wink

• Posted

I actually thought she sounded drunk Denise I couldn't get off the phone from her too and all she kept saying was al have to look in the computer bear with me I felt like saying ur sitting in front of the computer ya dafty she already told me 10 minutes before no decision has been made it's on there desk. I think she needs a medical herself 🤤🤑🤕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.