Ear and Shoulder???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone get quick very sharp pains from ear to shoulder tip? 2 nd month in a row for me to the date.. So unfair all of this 😪

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you had it looked at? Perhaps, even a chiropractor could help. I know that I carry a lot of stress in my shoulders/upper back. I know it's no fun. Hope you find something that helps!!

• Posted

No i haven't had it looked at, its the 2nd month in a row now and starts behind ear lower back of head and shoots a very sharp pain to tip of my shoulder, which making me think migraine.... I am very close to my migraine week , thanks for responding

• Posted

yes. I have SLIGHT allergies to molds and when fall started my ear and sinuses are constantly clogged and it cause pain and tension in the muscles that lead from ear to shoulder. Accupressure and heat helps.

• Posted

that's exactly what I am dealing with right now, fall weather definitely making me y symptoms worse. I too feel ear and sinus congestion along with tension headache. I take allergy medicine but not much help. I never knew hormones can be this powerful. I use moist heat but will try acupressure as well. thanks 😊

• Posted

ME TOO!!! The fall weather is messing with me. I've had this dull headache for days and use my nasal spray all the time. Wish it would just go away..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.