Ear fullness feeling, cervical issues, facial numbness sometimes and Kim weakness and tingles

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone! This all started for me about 5 months ago. Started with silent migraine feelings in my eye, ear fullness, facial numbness sometimes. I have weakness and numbness in my arms, hands and sometimes legs and feet. I have always felt I had fibromyalgia at times and get flare

Ups. I know I have anxiety at times as well. This experience and because it has been a chronic and daily for 5 months has made me feel super anxious, depressed and just so unhealthy. I have always worked out, been a very happy person and look at the bright side of things. I do have a bad neck and am getting an ACDF on my c7 soon. It’s orrssknf on my spinal cord. I pray this solves my health issues. Does anyone else have similar problems they are struggling with? I even had sinus and deviated seton surgery in April. Thanks so much... 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.