ear infection

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had an inner ear infection about 2 weeks Ago where my dr prescribed me with antibiotics saying it was bacterial. After I took my course of antibiotics he said my eustachian tubes were Still blocked and gave me decongestant tablets and nasal spray. When I went back to the drs he said my tubes are slowly opening up but said he will refer me to an ENT just in case. I have ringing in my left ear and slowly am able to hear. All up today its been 3 weeks.

Will this go away? My appointment with the Ent is still 4 weeks away

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Diane, same scenario right now myself! Whst was the outcome and what helped you? Did you also have a mucous throat? It's driving me mad! Will ring dr stain tomorrow. Worried it could be silent reflux toosad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.