Ear infection - does it have anything to do with sinuses and nose bleeds?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone. Desperate for advice. Just recently got a bad ear infection and my glands r up. Just had nose quartrised from constant bleeds but my right channel in nose is extremely sore and I have black marks underneath my upper lip. Is the ear infection anything to do with my nose problem? Thanku!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Carpy,

Unlikely to be anything to do with your ear infection, but possibly due to the nose procedure you had done.

Were you prescribed antibiotics for the ear infection and has it cleared up ?  Glands always come up if infection is present.

Anne

• Posted

Hi anne. Not going up till tomorrow. And my glands r up. Thanku

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.