Ear infection will not end!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Good evening I don’t want to make this too long but....last Tuesday night 5/24 going into Wednesday 5/25 i had sore muscles and a headache with chills…tested negative for Covid…

Thursday 5/26 started to get a cough a little,..tested again no Covid….

then Saturday afternoon 5/28 my right ear started to get full along with my right eye getting itchy went to urgent care and they said it was an ear drum infection and pink eye i got antibiotics (azithromycin) 250mg and eye drops (ofloxacin 0.3%) 10ml in the day that followed the left ear started to get full…and the left eye got infected…..I continued the course and the eye drops worked and I don’t have pink eye in both eyes….but I noticed something funny though…

it was Sunday night 5/29 the right ear started leaking clear fluid onto the pillow as the ear sounded like a balloon that loosing air…now for the most part the ringing is in the right side and fullness is definitely there

then Monday night 5/30 my cough was out of control 2:45-3:45…Im on albuterol inhalor only when needed and have cough syrup along with cough drops and I’m drinking as much water as I can…and it doesn’t help as when I get into a coughing fit as it goes out of control fast…

Tuesday 5/31 i went to get a rapid test for Covid because i was supposed to see my doctor and they said i needed to do it i tested negative again….but apparently i needed to do a pcr test so I did a phone appointment and they gave me doxycycline and to stop the azithromycin and gave me benzoate….I took them Tuesday… it’s been 2 full days and still have ringing and fullness in my ears and the facial pressure…..I also have a headache from all the damn coughing the last 5 days….

I’m just mentally broken because of all of this….I’m on vitamin b and D along with my venlafaxine…now I’m just tired and not myself at all like I’m in a trance…Im going back to urgent care today as I need to go back to work and be normal and i dont know what to do

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.