Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all, 

I was wondering if anybody else gets ear pain? Sometj

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sorry. 

What I meant to write was:

Does any body else suffer with ear pain with this? I find I often get a sharp pain in my ear that subsided after a few seconds. Some days I get it throughout the day, but others they are just random spells of pain. Thanks in advance. 

• Posted

yes used to get it really bad  i started to go to osteopath for my shoulder and when i told him he says its the nerves connected to back of neck as it seems meniers is a nerve related factor so he also worked on the neck and have a lot better scince i had tests on ears they could not find anything wrong at the time ,thats when i mentioned it to the osteopath .

• Posted

Hi carol83! Did that solve your problems what I mean was it the nerve or MD?
    • Posted

Hi Carol, thanks for your reply. So I assume that later on they began to find problems with your ear? At the moment my hearing is fine and I get minimal tinnitus but sometimes the pain is great

sad

• Posted

no hospital could not find anything wrong ,so it must be due to the nerves and i have found that if i get agitated or upset the symptoms of my menieres does kick in ,i have had earaches scince i started having the disease ,so it would seem that its just another problem to bear  but like i said my osteopath helps a lot.
  • Posted

I do. Like someone poking a hot ice pick into my ear. Thankfully doesn't last long. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.