Ear perfusion

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well I'm here in memphis.tenn having a 3 day surgery this is my 3 one tomorrow is my last day I haven't felt good an I really don't feel good now since March 2 l have loss a lot of my hearing in my right ear I hope it comes back this is not a good feeling I have tinnitus really bad good luck everyone with this menie's disease chipp

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Thanks it means alot
  • Posted

what type surgery did you have and what caused the ear perfusion?
    • Posted

I was having vertigo very bad vomiting fullness in my right I couldn't hear very weak trembling tinnitus this was my 3rd ear perfusion Intratympanic therapy it's where they put me to sleep for 3 days an inject meds in my inner ear to try an help control sum of this menieres

• Posted

Hang in there chipp. So sorry you are going through all that. It is such a helpless feeling.neutral

Try to keep your spirits up. You never know how things could change for the better!

• Posted

Thanks alot
  • Posted

My heart goes out to you Chipp. Not sure if your doctor has any other recommendations but betahistine has really helped me. If you are in the US, your doctor may be able to prescribe it. I had to have it compounded which isn't covered by my insurance but so glad I did it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.