Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone feel Ear pressure in Peri.

Sometimes little pain too

Anyone experience this ?

any remedy to overcome this ?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

yea, 'me right now and get dizzy and a little headache i am freaking out as i have anxiety issues about health

• Posted

Same with me mam..dizzy spells , ear pressure , migrane and shaking in legs 🤣🤣

tk

Hope we all be ok soon .

• Posted

I believe ear pressure is correlated to migraines, more like vestibular migraines. I feel like my head will explode from the pressure, also plugged ears like being on an airplane feeling sometimes. I was perfectly healthy and out of blue peri symptoms started, anxiety and palpitations were first to show up followed by many. I tried low dose birth control to ease up my symptoms but not much difference so I stopped after 5 months. It feels like a long dark tunnel, can't wait to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Eating healthy, exercise, yoga, meditation, keeping consistent schedule for sleep have been helpful.

• Posted

hellooo dear

same here dear.🤣🤣 Fed up this..want to be like me again.

everyday new symtoms..sometimes very difficult to cope..

Migrane and head pressure is almost every day .

Take care

Hope we all will come out of this phase soon..

• Posted

hi me too ears are really bad at the mo just wont clear flew back from france 2weeks ago and my ears especially the left one feel like im still on the plane just one of msny symptoms absolutley draining ☹

• Posted

Ohhh ..

me too having alot of ear pressure..

I think its also part of Peri

Take care dear

Hope this ends up soon

• Posted

yes me too. There's always this weird feeling of imbalance and ears always feel blocked. That makes me feel my head is in water. I get imbalanced and I can't hear well either,so frustrated. I never knew hormones can affect ears too, I thought it's just weight gain and hot flashes, boy was I wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.