Ear pressure and acid reflux

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi..new here. I've been told I have mild reflux. Do any of you have ear pressure and dizziness from reflux? I've tried PPI's but have had no luck. I have to get better about my diet though. Any advice is appreciated.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi there i was wondering if that was causing my ears to feel pressure and feel plugged alot and i also feel very dizzy and my eyes are blurry . it geels like my whole head is congested . i heard acid reflux can cause respiratory illnesses. cause acid is going up into our respiratory areas like our lungs are ears are nose our throat our eyes. i have also post nasel drip that is driving me crazy. ive had it for years already i cant get rid of it.

• Posted

hi sorry i forgot to tell you my doctor prescibed me nasel spray and allergy medicine to see if it works im gonna start taking it today cause this is just driving me nuts the constent pressure in my ears i cant concentrate on my daily activities and life. it gives me bad headaches too. see if your doctor can prescribe some nasel drops and allergy pills too see if they help you as well. i hope you feel better soon .

• Posted

thank you for replying. I have blurry vision too! I was thinking it was post nasal drip. I always feel like I have a lump in my throat too. Do you have that too? I'm so sick of going to doctors, feel like i get the run around. Please let me know how those meds work for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.