Ear problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

For 2 years now iv had a squelching noise from both ears,also pressure in both aswell.Everytime I swallow or eat I can hear the noise,zips like iv got water in my ears..iv had my ears checked but they said they were fine??..is it normal to have that noise in your ears?..also get tired a lot .

Has anybody else had this,your replays would be very welcome.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you have allergies? They sell a saline nasal pump. Its orange and white. Maybe try that. Its safe and easy. It sounds like your eusatatiin tubes. maybe try a different ent too. 
    • Posted

Thankyou for your reply,I don't think I have allergies but I haven't been tested for any.have u got the name or link for the saline nasal pump?

Cheers

• Posted

tmjd? Look that up. The inflammed jaw muscles and oress onto the eustatian tube. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.