Ear problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys! Since the last october i have had some problems with my left ear. The problem started when i used a waterballon, to rinse the ear of earwax. But when i used the waterballon with water, i added WAY to much water in my ear, I mean alot. And the first week i couldt hear on that ear, but it got better with the weeks, although the "water-feeling" in my left ear was still there. Weeks after i got a earinfection, because of all the water that was in my ear.

Anyways. Now, so long time after, I can still feel the water, if its the water I feel. For example, when the sounds is very high, when i'am screaming etc, then i can feel a "boop-water-feeling", hard to describe. It lasts 1-2 seconds, just when i am screaming/high sounds.

I have also rinsed my ear for earwax, but the thing is still there, and its a bit annoying.

Does anobdy know what it could be? Is it some water still left, or something other?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello, never had to deal with Water in the Ears.  Usually, we talk about suffering Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, that's invariably is brought on from suffering sinus, Rhinitis, Post Nasal Drip and allergies.

Try googling your problem and see what it says.

Hope it drains soon

ann

• Posted

What do u mean? Have u heard of people which have swimmed, and then got some of the water in there ears for example?
  • Posted

It's hard to get water into your ears unless you've been swimming, or maybe water from having a shower.

Water and fluid usually isn't called that when you have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction....it's mucus that gets

trapped and so hard to get rid of as it's thick and sticky.

Anne

• Posted

So what could it be then? Because i feel a feeling of water, everytime i scream, or under very high sounds, for example very high music. 
    • Posted

Hi Leo,  If this is water in your ears due to using too much, like you;ve said in your previous message you'd better go to your doctor and ask if he can syringe them out....hopefully, this will sort you out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.