ear problem in cochlea layer cells are weak

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi am 24yrs old ..since 5yr i will difficult to understand the people voice .i went to ENT specalists..they are said to me use ear machine. but i cant do it. beacuse of my age and shame feeling..am asking question is Weak cells in cochlea layer is using  machine  or any other chances are possible 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi venkata,hair cells damage we will lose our ability to hear properly. I had a acute labyrinthitis and have right. side earing lose and left side earing also affected.its a terrible feeling I suffer veritgo and inbalance heavy head I am going 5hrough this for the past 5 mths I understand u are young but now days earing aid are very small and some cannot even been seen so pls try to use before your earing becomes worse.i am in a situation which I can't even use a earing aid .😨

• Posted

thank you so much madam ur advice ........

i will do it ..

but angiography surgery is possible in ear problems 

• Posted

I have not heard about this surgery.no ent Dr advice me on any surgery.i was offered cochlear implant for one ear.i refused as it costs $45000 cash I couldn't afford. I am always hv pressure in my head and both the ears.i pray u get well .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.