Ear sound

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi, ladies

I been going through menopause now for three years does any of you ladies get this sound ringing all day in your ears. does any of you ladies eat the wrong thing and your arm might hurt or something on your body hurt.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

hi! i only have the ringing in my ear some days. describe the arm pain? i have a terrible arm pain that i think radiates from my shoulder or my breast and i have it every day from July. my inner elbow is swollen and my fingers hurt so bad. i did all kind of blood tests, mri and ultrasound and all came back normal.

• Edited

hi i have had the ringing in my ears and also the pain in my arm I have been told by my dr this is nothing to worry about unfortunatly its our estrogen dropping .I know exactly how you feel .x

• Edited

yes I have ringing in my ears on & off and sometimes feel like they are blocked. I am not concerned as they will go away, just have to deal with the discomfort.

• Edited

i have had ringing in my ears for a year now. i had it checked and dr said nothing to worry about. For a while i didnt even notice it but its really bothering me lately. I HATE all this!! i have had other symtoms but thankfully they have passed or eased up. My anxiety is spiking with this ear issue and im starting to worry again. I have to remind myself to trust Jesus and pray so he helps me stop the worry. I pray it passes for you!

• Edited

Hi Kim,

I've had Tinnitus for many yrs but during peri it became unbearable. some days its worse than others but i never have a day without it. i guess most days i try to ignore it and i can do it if i'm busy or the tv is on but in the dead of night when i'm trying to sleep that's the worst. I haven't heard about anything that helps yet other than listening to white noise but that bugged me more. I hope you find some relief and you're not alone. If you do find anything that helps let me know. good luck

• Edited

yes I have tinnitus in my right ear, daily. It started about 1.5yrs ago when all the peri symptoms started. I am sure it's from the crazy hormones fluctuations, I try not to think about it too much. hope it goes away over time when all the hormones settle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.