Earache

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good evening ladies. just wondering if any of you have experienced ear pain/earache in either one or both ears? I'm 51 and have been experiencing other peri symptoms. but this is a new thing this week. thank you for your input. xo

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have been having vertigo,, ear pain and buzzing had my ears cked no ear infection in my middle ear but the doctor thinks I may have an inner ear infection... been running a low grade fever for about 14 days and have no idea what is causeing it.... my peri symptoms are all off the chart,, I think it messes with our head and ears both!xxxx

• Posted

I agree. I'm definitely thinking mine is peri related. I've also had the dizziness n vertigo. I've googled and found that earaches pains tinnitus etc are all peri symptoms. feel better soon doll. xoxo

• Posted

have also had ear problems the last two years Tracy,,, make sure you get it cked if it doesn't get better... The middle ear thing is called Labyrinthitis,,, its hard to spell... does cause pain and the vertigo was so bad had to go to hospital... xxx hugs

• Posted

morning I have experienced ear pain before, along with dizziness and ear sounds (throbbing, buzzing, whooshing) . thankfully all cleared up now but very frustrating at the time . hope yours clears soon.

• Posted

I have had ear issues for years and have been to the doctor many times about ear pain. My ears have fluid but are not inflamed. I may get a feeling of vertigo if I bend over and get up quickly. I went to a massage last week and asked the therapist to massage my neck, head, throat. It was so painful to touch (I have fibromyalgia) but the next day felt better. The ear pain is bad today and I have developed dry mouth so throat is sore and feels like it is going to close in. I find an allergy pill /decongestant will help. I chew a lot of gum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.