Earaches with anxiety?! Anybody else experience this

Posted , 3 users are following.

along with other symptoms does anybody else get ear pains..? i get sharp pain in neck but also earache.. with noise .. any noise causes my ears to hurt so bad is this normal with anxiety and stress

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

its possible anxiety can cause that. but not sure it would cause that type of pain. u could also have an inner ear issue going on too. id say visit your doctor and explain whAT is going on. doc can look inside to assess the ears.

how long has this been going on?

• Posted

off and on a few months but ive been really stressed with lots of anxiety... all my symptoms start up when im really stressed... i see my dr tomrw so we will see

• Posted

yes i get the same tight neck and feels like ear aches

• Posted

oh ok thank you... been getting them so bad ltely even with the sounds of a tv in another room it hurts my ears .. theyre real sensitive to noise

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.