Early Birthday Present

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone

After seeing so many posts on here saying how much having a recliner has helped so many with recovery and comfort I have bought myself one.

So I have a question. Did any of you have to raise it on chair rasiers or did you find you didn't have to ?

Here is a pic of the one I have bought. Got a great deal. It was priced at £400 and I got it for £120 in a sale.

3 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Mine is raised. Especially early on.that makes it easier to get up from the recliner.

I hope it's an electric one.

The crank ones don't let the legs down slowly.

Make sure your bum is not lower than your knees. Might need a pillow under your bum to keep the 90° plane.

• Posted

Hi Ginger. No not an electric one. I have attached a photo of the chair with the leg raiser open.

I have bought a booster cushion now too.

This chair is the brown one I ordred black but both chairs are exactly the same.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.