Early Bladder Cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

i've been diagnosed with very early Bladder Cancer and for the second time in 15 months need to have a tiny polyp removed.  Docs have told me that it's easy to treat but to expect it to come back every so often, requiring a simple procedure in the hospital to remove the nodule and bathe the Bladder with a form of Chemo.  Anyone out there with a similar situation?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

may i ask what your symptoms were?
    • Posted

Actually, there were none.  A blood test revealed certain markers which prompted my Urologist to perform a Systiscope in his office which revealed this incredibly small red spot on the wall of my bladder.

that was over a year ago.  It was removed.  And now, another blood test, another marker, another Systiscope and another tiny spot on the wall of my bladder again.

• Posted

Hi ivan86685, sorry to hear your news. Would you be able to tell me your symptoms. Only because I have an impending CT Scan coming up due to blood found in urine, inflammation found in blood test and really bad ache in pelvic region. Must admit worried. On antibiotics at the moment, no real change but must give them time, thanks. Wishing you well 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.