Early menarche

Posted , 4 users are following.

Help !!!

My daughter got her periods when she was 10 , 6 weeks before her 11th birthday. i just noticed signs like 5 months before her periods which made it more shocking

My main question is she is only 4'9" will she grow taller ??

Also her breasts seem to be growing huge day by day none of her shirts are fitting . I went and bought size 16 shirts but still breasts dont fit they look absurdly odd . Should i be worried ?

Also , she suddenly became double jointed wouldn't i have noticed till now if she was double jointed from birth ??

I'm scared about her breasts as they look huuuuge on a kids body I dont understand what is going on and how do I prevent it from getting worse. she took is feeling embarrassed and covering up with coats in the steaming summer . Her breasts look odd compared to anyone .

I'm just concerned about what step I should be taking now before things get worse . Help

It has been 9 months since she started her periods. Underarm hair has come in too

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I sent you an DM, I think its better in this kind of topic

Mariah

• Posted

periods are irregular no family history she will be 12 in october

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.