Early morning brown urine

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past one week i have been passing light brown on tea coloured urine early in morning just after getting up or may be I get up due to urgent to urinate....I thought it was concentrated urine n drank lot of water and then the colour disappeared...but when ever I forget to drink water for even one time and early in morning it's same coloured irrespective of the time I sleep...any suggestions please

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

GO TO THE DOCTOR MAYBE ITS A URINARY INFECTION I GET THEM FREQUENTLY WITH MEDS IT GOES AWAY. DRINK LOTS OF WATER . ITS THE ONLY WAY YOU GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS, ITS THE NOT KNOWING THE FRIGHTENS PEOPLE. I HOPE THIS REPLY HELPS YOU.   BE WELL
  • Posted

This may seem obvious but have you started a new medication or multivitamin lately? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.