Early pregnancy prolapse?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello i have been really hungry and sleepy lately. Im not sure if i am pregnant but he did it on december 20th and now i have this and other pregnancy symptoms. took a test week or two ago maybe it was to early. DOES this look like uterine prolapse due to pregnancy?image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

u wouldnt prolapse at such an early stage if u was pregnant what u have is most likely something normal

• Posted

oh ok thank you. Never had it before so my brain is automatically thinking pregnancy issue

• Posted

it would be bulging right out of the opening if it was an when i mean right out like right out u should go see your doctor have them do a pregnancy test an let them take a look at wats going on it may just be your vaginal wall they can loose elasticity

• Posted

thank you for taking the time out of your day! i have an appointment coming up! I was thinking that too i been researching all day. but most likely due to pregnancy that would happen? my stomach feels heavier as well. sorry just really anxious to know anything so i can relieve some stress until appointment

• Posted

it would depend on how far along u was i know in the early months baby is tiny like a grain of rice iv had 4 children and never had a prolapse of any kind the vaginal walls can loose the elasticity over time im not 100% saying that is wat it is but it would be an explanation the best thing u can do is go to your appointment it may actually be nothing at all

• Posted

It looks like puckered lips like the cervix on closer looking it could be its prolapsed a bit and not a total prolapse as would be hanging out the vagina hard to say ideally go to the appointment and see wats going on i dont think it would be related to early pregnancy tho as baby would be to small to cause that to happen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.