Early satiety and feeling nauseous?! Pls help!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

So for the last 3 weeks or so i have been feeling nauseous which is something i never ever feel sometimes to the point where i'm

gagging but nothing comes out.

Then from last weeks its like i cant eat. Every time i have a meal i feel full after 2-3 bites or i'm sometimes too nauseous to eat. I also have a sense of fullness in my stomach sometimes after eating more so on my left side.

I am 24 just for context and i am have been googling and thinking i have the worst thing ever now.

please someone help me and put my mind at ease 😦

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

i would get that checked when you can but this is also same symptoms as IBS ..have you been under a lot of stress? could also be a number of harmless gastric problems and at 24 i would doubt its anything to be sinister. however speak to your GP

• Posted

Hi thank you so much for replying! if it persists i will speak with my GP. The strange thing is i have not been under any stress and it just came out of the blue!

• Edited

hi! i had similar symptoms for a couple months. I had tons of test done and turns out it was just bad anxiety. Definitely see your doctor to make sure!

• Posted

Hi thank you so much for replying! The strange thing is in the last month or so ive been feeling great! like my anxiety had really calmed down so im just confused. My stomach also growls but i dont feel hungry?

At the moment with the virus going i am unable to see my GP or receive any referrals

Seeing as you suffered with the same do you have any advice?

• Edited

eat plain crackers untill your appetite comes back 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.