Early stage cirhossis

Posted , 1 user is following.

1. I am a52, year old woman relativy healthy working st my local hospital as senior healtcare assistant doing long shifts.Recrntly during an unrelated operation they found my liver was hard i was referred to a gastro clinic i had blood tests and a fibro scan which daid i had early stage cirrhosis as you can imagine i wad very stunned shocked and upset omg i thought how have i got this yed ive frunk alcohol over the years binged drinking weekends and im.a little overwright .So whst did i do i googled it and itade things dound so bad i thought my god what do i tell my kids etc wss i going to die
  2. I then spoke to my consultant who said i just need to change my life style cut down alot on alcohol but i rarely drink anyway and i could live another 20 yeras with tbis has anyone else hot a story similar yo this and iwhat is other peoples stories on cirrhosis

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.