Ears!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Do any of you have itchy ears ? Or the feeling that something is in your ear or ears ? I have those things sometimes . And then I'll begin to think that maybe a bug went in my ear .😳

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I think I remember making my ears so sore with scratching I had to see ENT

It's passed but still having the worst PRURITIS of skin, it's horrendous, keeps me awake all night

• Posted

Yes I have terrible itchy right ear, I have had it on and off since my second pregnancy and that was years ago, it tends to come on if I feel warm, drived me mad at times x
  • Posted

Yes I too have had the same,,, and thought that too about a bug  ,,drives me crackers sometimes. 

• Posted

I get this too literally look crazy rubbing my ear with my knuckle or constantly poking a cotton bud around to ease it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.