Ears deaf but dr says no wax. Driving me mad 😥

Posted , 3 users are following.

has anyone had ear deafness but dr says theres no wax that he can see. its worrying me and also really getting me down as I can barely hear anything. my ears feel full and they have also been itching with a bit of buzzing.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

get on prednisone immediately same thing happened to me you have 30 days to get prednisone then youre just deaf! demand the ent give it to you 60mg for 5 days then taper!

• Posted

I have the same thing right now. I have a ruptured ear drum and clogged ear loss hearing. The ent gave me shot of steroids in my ear but cant promise the hearing will come back.its been two weeks and very little change. I do have Meanieres disease. Call EN T and ask about steroids also have them run test for Meanieres. Have you had any vertigo?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.