Ears/Head!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies

just wondering if anyone can relate to this new symptom ive just developed!

If ive not been through enough!!! ive now got this permanent wooshing in my head/ears.

Ears feel blocked constantly, having to hold my nose to unclog them..

Is it perimeopause or something i should be concerned about.

Got no faith in my docs anymore

They just dont understand any of the hell ive been going through with this hell of a ride called peri !!!!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

l have had issues with my ears popping and sometimes feeling full since perimenopause started in 2009, but last February, out of nowhere I started having a constant buzzing noise in my ears, sometimes ringing also. It has not let up since it started. I find stress, anxiety and no sleep makes it 1000 times worse. I am post 11+ years and this has just started for me over the last year. Sorry I can not offer any advise. I have found nothing that helps.

GOD Bless

• Edited

hi shaz,44511

just joined this group about 10 minutes ago,yes I also get whooshing sound in my right ear,it comes and goes,had it for about 2 years,this sound is also hy heartbeat, not good when I have my palpitations as I hear every missed beat,im not on hrt so just trying to go through this horrible process naturally, but I'm at my wits end worrying about the palpitations and whooshing, yout now alone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.