Ears pulsing

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone's ears pulse when you hear like chains or keys jingling

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Loud sounds do that to me. Its a retracted eustatian tube. I have been diagnosed with it. It takes a while to heal. I told my ent loud sound, talking on the phone, anything i find loud does that and he said yes it does. Try to ride it thru nothing much for it. It has to deinflame in their. On that note im trying to help it. Just i had three colds in the last four months which is odd.

it isnt anxiety but it sure causes it. 

• Posted

I've had it for many, many years. It's the most annoying thing ever. Don't worry, I've had for so long and I'm still here. Doc told me it was tinnitus.

• Posted

Yes! It's very common with AD

Sometimes mine pulsates, like a throbbing, drum beat. It's a pain in the ass. Don't let it frighten you honey. I just put up with it and I've found now it soon goes away

When I first experienced it I thought, What the hell's that?

Needless to say I had it for hours

Now, I scarcely have it at all. If it does manifest I tell it to f**k off, lol, and believe it or not, it does!

• Posted

Maybe i was referring to something else oops. i seem to get. Id she was referring to the vibration sound thing thats tinnitus, sadly i get that too. That one seems to be anxiety related. And big time tmj related.
    • Posted

No, Lisa, you could be right. My husband has tinnitus. It's a miserable complaint by all accounts I just asked him and he said it's a jingling, clinking sound. I might have jumped in too quick there. Sorry.. Perhaps her best option would be to see the GP to make sure? I

I'm off to bed. It's after 1am here

xx

• Posted

Yeah it's anything that jingles or is high pitched that drives me crazy

• Posted

I think Lisa is right here then. Mine is a pulsating, throbbing. Honey, get your ears checked out. That way you'll know what you're dealing with. Not knowing is hell cos the imagination goes through the roof

Let us know if you find out anything

We do care you know smile

• Posted

Yes but mine is more like a drum or a beat or something like loud music is being played off in the distance its hard to explain and weird
    • Posted

Jenni like a bass sound?  I had that before.  Like someone turned up the bass you think its a truck maybe then nothing is there.

Im so congested right now my ears are stuffed. Cough made then get stuffed somehow.I hate it but i am on day four of some craziy change of weather  cold and cough. Worst thing for me cause its playing on my nerves. Third cold since May. So odd. 

• Posted

Yes its the weirdest thing I also have been having a cough on and off , and stuffy nose and head pressure but because it comes and goes i don't know if its anxiety or something else

• Posted

Its this stupid weather. We had a steamy hot miserable summer and then boom cold. And people just walk about sneezing and coughing into the air. Im on cold number three. You know the week leading up to it had weird ear stuff and bad headaches. My husband has been dealing with some low key virus for weeks. He has no anxiety or anything like us. Lucky him.Something going around. I know you arent in the same state but you are about  close enough..so the weather stinks just the same i think. Same coast. i dont think its all anxiety the ent sees the congestion and my ear stuff..but this stuff .. its causing it, but not all just from the anxiety. Im trying very hard to stay calm and collected. Had a mini panic attack yesterday i have had enough with ailments and issues and sickness..i somehow stopped it. I think i was feeling too physically sick to proceed haha.
    • Posted

Yes this weather has been really off , last week here in.Philly it rained for like darn near 7days straight off and on then it got pretty chilly quick I have this dry cough off and on and a itchy throat that comes and goes just very annoying
  • Posted

I wasn't really worried cause it's not all the time it definitely is what all of you are describing I was just curious if anyone else experienced the same thing! Thanks guys smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.