Easier changer diaper .

Posted , 3 users are following.

I cut down both sides of a diaper and hold it in place with my underwear.It is easier than taking my shoes .socks and underwear off for changing.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I meant Easier changing diaper.

• Posted

Are you currently using the "pull-up" underwear style diaper? Something like the Tena Pants?

Then yes, it's a big annoying problem changing that. If that is unfit to your life style just switch to something more appropriate. The regular diapers (adult briefs, the ones with side adhesive tabs, like Tena Slip) are much more easy to change and in my opinion hold much more, almost totally leaks free, in addiction to stay more tight and having a better shape less visible under clothes. The pull-up style make bulge only in the center, so more unnatural than just a bigger offset of all your bottom. The cons are you have to take off the tabs for every opening and after several times they don't stick so well. These are less fashionable but a bigger peace of mind.

If you are using the pull-ups like a pad, you could just switch to incontinence pads. Abena does very good ones with big side elastic barriers, like other brands (I don't like the Tena ones), just take the ones with higher absorbency. You need right underwear over these to have a tight fit, pads are already not infallible with leakages and loose fitting underwear will make these much more probable.

Another option is to use the Tena Flex or Abri Wing, or similar. A diaper with a belt in the back and the front attached to that, to let easier change and opening. Personally I don't like these so much for the shape and I feel the fitting is not so comfortable, less than the regular diapers I often use.

Anyway, just try the different options, many companies offer free sample you can order online.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.