Easter and the 'orrid smell

Posted , 5 users are following.

easter hunt is over for another year just have to put up with the awful smell of chocolate. I had 3 chocolate Roses, 2 out of the 3 hazelnut swirls had no hazelnut :x, last night and boy did I regret it the back of my throat felt like it was on fire. horrid horrid stuff.

now where's my jelly babies :D

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Suza,i had a treat-size bag of buttons the other day and i found they were so sweet but i am a little hooked on midget-gems though.lol :wink:
  • Posted

I'm soooo please I have managed an easter and the 2 weeks half term with out a sniff of the stuff! I treated myself to two poached eggs on the morning freshly laid by 2 of our hens :D

I quiet like marshmellows as a treat!

Keep up the good work!

• Posted

i wish i was put off chocolate, i still love the taste and have had some easter eggs this year, chocolate is my biggest downfall and i'm not good at limiting myself, seems to be an all or nothing, easier to go totally without than have a taste and crave more.
  • Posted

I still sort of have chocolate but its in the form of chocolate snack a jacks or tesco's low far orange chocolate bars.

Lots of people are now keeping chickens, bit jealous actually, but don't think the cats or dogs will appreciate them and don't think the chickens would appreciate plastic grasss smile

• Posted

They are such lovely pets with not much looking after, we have 2 cats and 1 dog (bit of a farm lol!) and they all get on really well!
  • Posted

I'd love to keep a few chickens but we live in a terraced house with only a small garden and we do have foxes around the area I'd hate to something to happen to them and somebody else said they attract rats UGHH!
  • Posted

Chickens eww (cant stand any type of bird) lol

Rats however, any day of the week over birds smile the domestic kind of course lol

• Posted

I'd love some chickens. keep trying to persuade my mum to get some but no luck so far.

I love rats too, got three boys atm. used to breed them along with chinchillas, guinea pigs and dogs but family life took over and had no time for it sad

• Posted

Aww great smile i have 1 boy left with me at mo, his cagemate died a year ago, he love that cagemate but hes never wanted anyone else with him since, not even me :cry: hes my first pet shop bought rat but NEVER AGAIN!

Wow you were a busy lady - my problem with rats is they dont last long, although my last boy died at 3 yrs 2 months(he was a home bred rat) but it was horrible when he finally went :cry:

Maybe a guniea pig next for me :roll:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.