eating disorder

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi I have an eating disorder and I feel like

Giving up my husband has left me and our kids because he cannot take it no more I

Have tried. So hard . I have now gone

Back to not eating to lose more weight. I know he left me cos I'm fat

Any one got any advice

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Yeah my advice is do not let the scum get you down and do not stop eating all you need is a decent eating plan and a bit of self esteem back !!!
    • Posted

Your right I will not let him get me

Down i will beat this and i don't need

him thank u

• Posted

I have lost 16 stone and have gone through the dull spectrum ofnemotions both of my own and that of other who just couldnt handle the new me , your worth more rhan them !!!
    • Posted

My advice is the same.

My husband drifted away from me because I'm fat and not good enough to take out anywhere with him.

He found more "comfort" with a friend I made.

They have ruined both families.

18 years of marriage and 3 lovely kids all suffering.

We still live together and I put up with it for the kids but they know everything too because they're not young. 15,14 and 11

My health has suffered after my middle son and due to lack of mobility put a lot of weight on but accusations and arguments make it worse.

Think positive you can do it and show him your better without him.

I've tried to get my head around things. Still eating bad food as well but cut down.

Don't stop eating because that won't help you.

Do it for yourself and your kids. I've tried to focus now and tell myself I want to be here for them and see them settled. So I need to sort my health out.

I wish you all the best and hope you can find a new you and life from all this hurt.

I know its not easy and we're here if you want to let off steam or chat

• Posted

Wow that good I way 6st 7 and I'm still trying to lose weight.I just don't

Understand why my. Ex husband. Did not want me I even found out he was cheating on me

• Posted

Oh my goodness

6st7

I thought you were overweight when you said fat.

Please please don't do this to yourself

Please don't lose any more weight. You need a healthy meal plan to become a healthy weight.

I don't know how old your children are but surely you don't want them thinking that starving yourself is good.

Please do it for all of you

• Posted

My kids are 6 7 9 it really hard

He is right no one will want me

my health is bad .i got to try for my

Kids

• Posted

my husband. Cheat on me and when I found out it made it worse. Hefound comfort from someone. Else too he never. Talk to me all the done was stay out and spend my money on her when I beat thisI never take him

Back

• Posted

I know but he right no one will want

Me cos I'm fat I hate to put my kids though the this

• Posted

Your not fat

6st7 is underweight

Please try to stop believing you are

• Posted

Without wanting to upset you it really sounds as though you need psychological help from a professional. Please see your doctor and get their advice with regard to your weight and any other issues. I wish you well smile
  • Posted

Charlie hi

agred with Beano - there is a lot of support and help for you out there and please consult your doctor so you can embrace it. You deserve this both for you and your children.

take the very best of care

Lynne

xx

• Posted

I agree with others, certainly a psychological assessment is required. Go to your GP, Book a double appointment and tell them all about it. Get a referral to a nutritionist/dietician and also a psychologist. You can beat this. At a healthy weight you'll be much better equipped to have strength, for yourself and your children.
    • Posted

I have now be referred they sent it off as an emergency I got my appointment. Next week
    • Posted

A great start Charlie. Be sure to write a list of anything important to speak about so that you can make good use of the time with experts. Rooting for you! Stay strong!
    • Posted

Wonderful news! I think you have made a wise and healthy balanced decision- well done. Remember you and your children deserve the best!

Much love

lynne

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.