Eating Enough??

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am on them  a week tomorrow, stood on scales yesterday and they showed a pound on, I am practially living on nimble bread for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy dinner, What would I be doing wrong..not eating enough maybe? 3 stone to lose 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You sound like me! Maybe our scales are playing up I have fruit and cereal for breakfast I think it maybe its tge carbs I eat xx
  • Posted

maybe change your nimble bread to wholemeal bread? and have a cereal for breakfast such as weetabix or shredded wheat, so your not having bread for two meals of the day. xx just have a tweak in your meals xx 
  • Posted

Wow!  First better to eat less and lose slowly !!!than eating and gaining!! Could you imagine how much extra you would have put on?????you must be patient!!!!and keep working on healthy eating!!!remember it's NOT A DIET!!!ITS HEALTHY EATING!!!!!   Sometimes this happens to me!!!!and boy do I feel sorry for myself when it does!!!because I am so desperately being good! don't lose heart!!!!keep up doing your best!!!!! Then one day you will start noticeing eg wow I can zip up my pants!!!!another day getting into a skirt what you had forgotten about!!  this is how it feels. So try and forget the scales!!!and rely on your feelings xxxx
  • Posted

Are you constpated? the extra pound could be that or bloat try drinking lots of water

even when i ate hardly anything on days that i didn't feel like eating much i still lost weight so i don't think that's anything to do with it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.